Once the route is created Route Monitoring returns the following information for the whole route length:
· Current Travel Time: the duration of traversing the whole route;
· Typical Travel Time: typical travel time for the whole route at a given time based on TomTom Speed Profiles data (calculated per each 5 minute time bin). In case it is not available, the missing bits are replaced with current travel time when possible. When real time data is also not available, we use average historical travel time.
· Current Delay: the real-time delay in comparison to the free flow travel time;
· Current Delay Percentage: the real-time delay given in percentage;
· Flow Coverage: the coverage percentage of real-time data for the route in relation to historical data;
· Route distance: the length of the route;
· Average Data Confidence: confidence level (volume and quality) of the real-time data;